ABD’de bulunan Project Management Institute
ve PMI Türkiye Chapter’ı üyesi olup,
PMP® (Project Management Professional®)
* Kabatas Erkek Lisesi
* B.Sc in Marmara University, Mathematics, Istanbul / TURKEY
February 2010 – Present
KoçSistem Bilgi ve İletişim Hizmetleri A.Ş., İstanbul
Senior Project Manager
- Development of Project Management Methodology of KoçSistem based on PMI Body of Knowledge and designing Project Documents Templates
- Communicating with stakeholders to provide accurate reporting and information regarding the ongoing projects and initiatives.
- Managed the operational, financial and technological aspects of projects based on time-lines and work plans.
- Identified resources requirement, assigned responsibilities and coordinated directly and indirectly project staff to ensure successful completion of the project.
- Tracked project deliveries using project management tools
- Directed, supervised, supported and coordinated the project staff. .
- Communicated intensively with clients, sub-contractors and vendors to establish effective working relationship.
- DataCenter Projects – Installation, Configuration and Integration of DataCenter equipments and implementation
- Data Center Network Infrastructure Revision Projects
- DataCenter Relocation Projects – Building new Data Center Infrastructure power, cooler, fire protection, access control, cabinet, cabling, DCIM, floor cablings, floor NW rooms, cabinets etc. DataCenter Relocation of old DataCenter to new one.
- 10g Transition Projects – Installation of new 10g switches and backbone switch and changing fiber and UTP cabling infrastructure
- Data Center, Structured Cabling, NW Infrastructure and Relocation Projects – Building new Data Center Infrastructure power, cooler, fire protection, access control, cabinet, cabling, vertical and horizontal cablings, floor NW rooms, DR room, telecom rooms, cabinets etc. Installation and configuration of WAN-LAN equipments, copper and fiber cabling. Relocation of Data Center and Office Equipments
- Disaster Recovery site migration projects
- Symantec NetBackup and Storage Foundation Projects – Symantec NetBackup and Storage Foundation HA. Design, Pilot and Production Deployment Phases
- IPCCTV Licensed Warehouse Projects – Installation and integration of more than hundreds of IP cameras, encoders, servers, storages, network equipments, OS and applications
- Citrix Monitoring Projects
- AMR – Automated Meter Reading System Projects
- Software Development Projects
- Digital Signage Projects
- HP OM-UCMDB Tool Implemantation Projects – Implementation of HP UCMDB and OM tools, configuration, discovery and integrations
- SAP BPC, BO, BW, HR, CRM, PI Upgrade Projects
- HP PPM Project and Portfolio Management Tool Implementation Projects
- HP Service Manager Projects
- SAP Solman, CA Willy, SAP LVM tool implementation projects
- NAC Solution, Mail Encryption, Mail Filtering, Zero Day Attack Solution, WAF Solution, IPS Solution Projects
October 2008 – April 2009
Softay Bilgisayar Yazilim ve Danismanlik Ltd. Sti.
Project Manager – Senior Developer
* Completing all actions necessary to get a baseline of schedule and cost
* Helping to determine contract and correspondence
* Figuring out the activity list, activity duration estimates and activity sequencing relations
* Supervision of the usage of Microsoft Project tool
* Generation of reports and presentations for the project
* Developing various Lotus Notes applications
* Planning of business analysis & evaluation, functional specifications, technical design, coding and providing thoroughly tested Programs for implementation for ÇELEBİ A.Ş. and MERCEDES BENZ Turk A.S.
* Developing Web Based Workflow automation system (Lotus Domino, AJAX, HTML, Java Script)
* Integration with SAP and other Enterprise Systems
* Established and documented a standardized and coherent methodology for the development activities of web based Lotus Projects
November 2007 – March 2008
Vodafone Telekomünikasyon A.Ş.
Senior Software Developer (Outsource)
* Developing various Lotus Notes applications
* Establishing a standardized and coherent methodology for the development activities of Web Based Lotus Application Framework
* Integration with SAP, Oracle and other Enterprise Systems
April 2005 – September 2007
ANADOLUBANK A.S., Istanbul
Process Automation Team Leader – Project Manager
* Directly responsible for the planning, implementation and maintenance of a secure Domino/Notes infrastructure
* Strategy and Project Management
* Established and documented a standardized and coherent methodology for the development activities of portal project
* Developed databases to ensure technical documentation, configuration guides and support documentation
* Enhanced visual display and user interface of portal
* Developed several Web enabled applications using (Formula, Lotus Script, Java Script, HTML, CGI, CSS, Web & Client/Server Technology)
* Planning of programming life cycle including business analysis & evaluation, analyzing system performance & requirements, functional specifications, technical design, coding and providing thoroughly tested Programs for implementation.
September 2003 – April 2005
Tekstil Bankası A.S., Istanbul
Workflow Applications Development Unit
* Lotus Domino Administration, deployment and maintenance
Administration of the 2 Clustered Application and Messaging Servers, SMTP Server, 38 Branch Servers and 900 Clients in replicated environment
Upgrades from Domino/Notes Release 4.6 and Release 5 to Release 6
Security auditing of Domino servers
Implementation of DOLS and iNOTES
Installation and administration of Domino Clustered and Partitioned Servers
Planning and implementation of Domino Clusters for Disaster Recovery Center
Project management of the migration of notes client based systems to web based systems.
Built in security to ensure protected user information and identities
* Developed Notes and Web enabled applications (LotusScript, Formula, Java Script)
Developed Training Documentation associated with Lotus Notes applications.
Implemented an Asynchronous Training Application
* Document Management System Administration and maintenance
December 2002 – September 2003
virtualSOFT IT Solutions GesmbH, Vienna & Istanbul
virtualSoft is an international software company which produces tailor-made software solutions in many different fields. The company currently operates in Austria, Germany and Turkey.
Software Development Engineer
* Developing .NET Applications ( Microsoft® ASP .NET, Microsoft® Visual Studio® .NET , SQL )
* Microsoft® SQL Server database administration. My responsibilities include the design, development and maintenance of desktop, distributed and Intranet/Internet applications, SQL database administration. Other responsibilities include the evaluation of third party software products and controls, as well as the administration of the internal network.
* Participated in several phases of planning, developing, debugging and testing ASP.NET Projects (architecture, content management, interface design, maintenance)
* Identified best solutions to satisfy customer needs.
* Worked closely with Project Managers.
* Produced codes with highly elevated standard, to produce documentation and to correct errors within the context of the team.
May 1998 – September 2001
Hayat Computer Services Ltd. – Istanbul
Software Engineer and Partner
Worked at both operational and strategic levels and highly experienced in the research, evaluation and selection of new IT systems.
* E-commerce ( Online Shopping Applications )
* Debugging Y2K specifications in various OS
o Networking Consultancy for various companies. Maintained the Windows NT/2000 network , including servers, networking devices (Routers, Switches, Bridges), printers, backup devices. Developed and implemented improved backup procedures and organization wide network, printing services, Disaster recovery solutions in case of software or hardware failures.
January 1997 – April 1998
Communication Center – Istanbul
Web Development Engineer
* Forming and organizing the Internet department of this company as “Web development team leader” ( Networking, IIS, Proxy and Web Server Installation and providing the necessary software )
* Creating a web site framework for over one hundred Rotary Clubs. Each club’s web site shares the same look & feel, however, each club can dynamically change their own content by logging into the framework over the internet with their username and password
* Graphic design and programming of various internet projects
* Giving training sessions within the company on ASP
* Able to develop effective design and development solutions independently. Able to take a team of design and production staff from concept to execution.I believe my key skills include:
* Analytical thinking
* Versatility and adaptability
* Ability to cope under pressure
* Able to work independently
* Strong understanding of business processes
* Object-oriented analysis and design
* Requirements management
* Design,Implementation, testing, integration, maintenance
* Very strong with Lotus Domino Designer, Microsoft Front Page, Macromedia’s Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Adobe PhotoShop, strong in MS Visual Studio.NET, MS Access, MS Visual Basic.NET also knowledgeable in Eclipse, Freehand, 3D Studio Max
* Windows 98/NT/2000/XP, Linux
* Strong in Lotus Domino Server
* Strong in Networking and Hardware
COURSES AND SEMINARS
* IT/IS Project Management – IKG
* ITIL v3 Foundation Course
* Communication and Empathy Training
* HP PPM 8.0 for Managers Course
* Ohsas 18001 Occupational Health and Safety
* ISO 14001 Environmental Management
* Borland C courses taken on “C and System Programmers Organization”
* Sitebuilders meetings
* Microsoft Certified System Engineering trainings
* Microsoft Certified Database Administration trainings
* Advanced .NET training in Vienna
* Developing Applications Using Lotus Domino Workflow 3 certificate
* Janus 7.1 Combat Simulation Software Database Administration on Linux during Military Service
* PMP (Project Management Professional) PMP Number: 1308238
* SFC (Scrum Fundamentals Certified) : 84053
* MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
* MCDBA (Microsoft Certified Database Administrator)
* Oracle Database 10g. SQL And PL/SQL
* IT/IS Project Management Certificate (IKG)
* MS Project 2007 Course Certificate
* Member of Project Management Institute
* Member of PMI Turkey Chapter
English ( Very Good )
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
Guitar, Piano, Plastic Models, Photography, Cycling, Swimming,